From: Frederik Nnaji <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Dec 11, 2010 2:36 am
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Do You Use Gwibber?

On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 03:36 -0500, Conscious User wrote:

Well, I don't know how else "entry" could be interpreted...

..because you wrote "entry in the Messaging Menu" i was not sure if you meant "Me Menu"..

i personally use the word "entry" synonymously  to menu item sometimes.. that's why i got a lil confused, all good now, i get it :D
thanks for your brilliang ideas, i've been learning a lot by just reading your msgs!

safe

nnaji