Re: [Ayatana] Me & Messaging Indicator Menu

Hi phong,

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 17:24, Phong Cao Viet <phngcv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This layout does not have any calendar... Where are the clock and calendar at?? Is this your full screen screenshot?

thanks for having a look at the mockup.
It is a design, a drawing, it is not an actuall application. Also is this focused on Indicator-Me for now, the goal was to merge the Messaging Menu and the Me Menu into one single menu, at least to suggest designs for that.

I should have annotated my design, i'll see if i can get to that in all this x-mas fuzz ;)

nnaji