Re: [Ayatana] Me & Messaging Indicator Menu

This mockup is nice... I like the way you made the short top panel... It will really reduces lots of unnecessary black from the desktop, which is kinda ugly.

I know this is kinda weird... but what is gonna happen if my list is longer, like if I have lots of social network account or lots of friends online... will the messaging menu keep going down? We should have like an extend button for the menu. Or maybe just extend the menu horizontally, not vertically like this... What do you guys think?

Another solution might be making it less wordy... I think the messaging menu should only contains icons instead of words (Except for the online list)... The words will appear when the user navigate their mouse on the icons... That will help reduce lots of unncessary space...

Do you guys have any idea yet for the left panel of Unity?