Re: [Ayatana] Launcher pulse prominence

Yes!

This is something that I noticed but never seemed to act on, when I click on a button on the launcher sometimes the pulse is so low I don't even know if I've clicked on it, confused I end up looking at the hard drive light to see if it's indicating anything.

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 19 Mar 2011, at 04:03, Benjamin Humphrey <humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I have something I've been thinking about and I'd like to discuss.
>
> Does anybody else feel that Unity's pulse animation (when you click an item on the launcher) isn't prominent enough of an effect to show something is happening?

Yes. I have thought this since the first time I ran Unity but assumed there was some rational reason for it. To me it feels 'weak' not 'light'. It feels like there is a significant delay before the animation gets started, and it never really gets going.

Al.