[Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

1. IMHO, the current Shiny Icons of Unity Launcher only fit and suit
with Windows 7 Aero Transparent style.  Don't you think so?

2. Furthermore the shiny and glossy style looks outdated and cartoonish.
For example look at how Google and Microsoft 'kicked'  the glossy style
on their new Chrome and Internet Explorer icon.

3. The icons on the Launcher should be look solid, professional and
'modern' like the new Google Chrome icon.

4. Ubuntu should step forward and go beyond in design.

5. Without glossy and shiny style, Ubuntu would look original and
different from Windows 7 or other OS.

5. Ubuntu is not Windows, Ubuntu is Ubuntu and should not be like
Windows 7 or whatever...

7. Please do not feel offended from my opinion. I didn't mean to hurt or
troll someone. :-)

8. I love Ubuntu. Thanks.

P/S: Did you notice that there's no number '6'  ? XD
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Muhammad Nabil (https://launchpad.net/~ghogaru)