Re: [Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

I disagree. As a Linux Distro, Ubuntu should be simple and elegant... Its icons should not be glossy if its windows borders are cartoonish... If it is glossy then I suggest we should name it Winbuntu or Macbuntu instead...

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 6:00 AM, Kévin PEIGNOT <winniemiel05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Personnaly... I hate the new chrome icon.... I love glossy, I must admit
it!