Re: [Ayatana] New idea of usability for Unity

I have "the basic subject" of Usability ;)
In fact I still earn money from this domain on a monthly basis.

About menu button ->> It's all about the user choice - Usability is
one of the Quality domains (btw) - for some applications, some users
never use menu entries and for some applications they always need to
use some menu entries. Let them choose if they want to see a menu or
not is not a breach on Usability believe-me.

Thanks for your opinion anyway.

Using Close-Minimize-Maximize  buttons on the left side on the window
top is a breach for example (if you> would have even the basic
understanding of the subject of usability you would know why...)

--
Nemes Ioan Sorin