[Ayatana] Side-by-side placement of Messaging menu and Me menu

It is just a little suggestion...

I think it would be better if the 'messaging menu' (the envelop icon) and the 'me menu' (the speech-bubble icon with user name) are placed side-by-side. Right now they are placed at the two opposite ends of the 'time and date' indicator like the following image:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/new-icons.png

The 'messaging menu' should be placed in between 'time and date' indicator and the 'me menu'. Messaging menu and Me menu - they both are 'user oriented' item. So if they placed together, I think it would make more sense then placing them apart from each other.

--
M. Adnan Quaium