Re: [Ayatana] Simplifying access to the places

I actually was going to suggest that and to put Applications and Files and Folders as tabs in the Dash.
But, then I realised that, oh, that's Gnome Shell :).

This is indeed the best solution.
I know how difficult it will be for Unity Design team to acknowledge.

Erlan