[Ayatana] Control Center design mockup

1. I got an idea of Control Center design when I was having a nap. XD

2. So I made the mockup using 'Balsamiq Mockup' and here's the result:

http://i.imgur.com/hwRYq.png

- The toolbar contains 'back' and 'forward' button, breadcrumbs and
search filter
- The banner (large rectangle) under the toolbar acts like "Featured" in
Ubuntu Software Center but with description.
- Under the banner is categories button.

What do you think?
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Muhammad Nabil (https://launchpad.net/~ghogaru)