Re: [Ayatana] What to do with the menubar on non-full screened windows.

good question
when you have more than 2 windows, is very confusing.
because I don't use small  screens (21 and 24), I almost never use
full-screen maximised windows.
I have enough space and I'm happy with that. I've tried global menu
for a while but it come to be
a nonsense on a large screen. With Gnome Panel or in KDE you always
know where you are.
They question which arise is why you have to cross all screen with the
mouse when the menubar of a non-maximised application (Bluefish for
example)
can be very close to your mouse ?. Global menu - on my personal
opinion is just a good solution for small screens.

Menu button inside window decorations provide a good alternative for
saving vertical space on 16:9 and 16:10 screens - even small screens
and probably more and more applications will use this solution in
future.
Most used items can stay visible on front, not-so-widely-used items
can be hidden under menu button.