Re: [Ayatana] What to do with the menubar on non-full screened windows.

Ian, thanks for clarifications
I spent some time to try the new toys I don't speak in vain.
All peoples know that the menu is for windows with focus
few peoples here know about more than 2 operating system.
The windows title tell me the window is active ..true. But I really
don't want to move the mouse a lot of space just because the target in
there ..this is not a strong argument to change something. Imagine I
spent a lot of time in front of my computer - If something must be
changed I will accept with pleasure a solution with an ergonomic
background. I really don't need more muscles for my eyes and for my
hands.

Imagine I have a text editor for css on the bottom-right side of the
screen.  Is minimised because I edit some simple html file. Now
imagine each time I need to insert a special character (or other
functionality provided by the menu) and > I need first to move my
eyeballs to capture the target, then to do the edge trick with the
mouse then to click the item, then to turn back my focus to
application. If you repeat this many times you will get tired soon.

But on the same time I can move my mouse 4 cm up and 2 left, then
click the item, keeping my eyes on the same area. This is economic.

What do you think about that ? I see that Gobal Menu is not ergonomic
- but yes, true - is on the same place.