Re: [Ayatana] What to do with the menubar on non-full screened windows.

Sure if we compare individual by individual experience we are just few
millions here - each with the best theoretic argument.

That's why this argument should be probably the last fire in the battle.

Fortunately Usability is a science which work with other values.

--
Nemes Ioan Sorin