Re: [Ayatana] Idea for improving visibility of running applications

Is it really necessary to indicate which windows are hidden? I mean if you cannot see it you can assume that it's hidden or somewhere else. Even if it is hidden, it can still be accessed with alt+tab or super+("S" is it? I'm not on a Ubuntu machine at the moment) so there is a minimal practical difference between a window being hidden or not. I'm using Windows 7 for games and Adobe Creative Suite and what I can see they don't show which applications are hidden.