Re: [Ayatana] Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad
<joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was very sceptical about the global menu to begin with, but I gave it
> a try and now I really like it.
>I have no problems with global menus.
> It does take a little time to get used to, but I think the benefits are
> worth the effort.

I'm always interested in opposing views. Could you share what exactly
are the benefits for you, what do you like about, what do you prefer
to what you had before, how do you use it, netbook, single-tasking,
always maximized or desktop, multiple windows....?