Re: [Ayatana] Understanding the menu problem.

> >> This can be ignored, it's a corner case that doesn't apply to
> >> the general user base. We should first focus on making the
> >> interface work right in its default configuration.

> > Wow, that's harsh.

> Is it?

Yep.  :)

> I mean, how many people use "Focus follows pointer"?

I really have no idea, but when i search for ways to solve how
unity broke it, I see other posts and bugs about it.

> I haven't seen anyone with that config in a dog's age.

I don't see people use it much, either.  And it frustrates me every
time i have to help someone with their computer and they are
fumbling around alternately bringing windows to the top so
they can copy and paste between them.

> How many of those bugs are simply anti-Global Menu, though, having
> nothing to do with FFP?

None of the ones I am referring to.  :)