Re: [Ayatana] Understanding the menu problem.

> >> Wow, that's harsh.
>
> It's also just my personal opinion ;)

 :)

> The point here really is that this is a "legacy feature" and as
> most often "backwards compatibility" hampers progress.

Anyone that still uses it would not think of it as a legacy
feature any more than they would think of the mouse and keyboard
as legacy features.

It doesn't seem like much to ask to give us sloppy focus users some
config settings so we can work the way we want to.

For example, fixing the bug that keeps me from renaming a file on
the desktop doesn't hurt any of the new and progressives ideals of
unity.  Anyone not using FFM would not even know the bug was fixed.