Re: [Ayatana] Add dash blur to launcher?

2011/8/26 Gord Allott <gord.allott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri 26 Aug 2011 08:47:31 BST, Stefanos A. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I really like the blur behind the new dash in Oneiric. Will this be
> enaibled behind the launcher and the dash decoration (the area around
> the dash)? These are not blurred right now and the result looks rather
> jarring. See for instance: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/183140/unity.png
> (it's actually slightly worse than this if you move a window is covered
> by both the dash and the launcher).

it actually is/should be blurred behind the launcher, it is at least
here. if its not blurred behind the launcher then that's a bug :)

it is blurred on that screenshot, you just can't tell easily because
the desktop background just happens to be entirely blue ;)

It wasn't blurred yesterday but after today's updates the launcher background is now blurred. Nice!

The dash decoration is still not blurred, unfortunately.