Re: [Ayatana] make adding ppas easier

Here is another question. How to convince app devellopers to want integration of their applications in the repos. I know there is a project for that (it's the next step after the website to integrate commercial app). But I can't find it again.

Kévin

2011/9/4 Eylem Koca <eylemkoca@xxxxxxxxx>
Exactly.

--
Envoyé depuis Gmail, messagerie gratuite, puissante et SANS SPAM !! (signature personnalisée)