[Ayatana] How do I get to a lense without a mouse?

We used to be able to use super+a to open the Applications lense and
super+f to go to the Files and Folders lense. That appears to no longer
be functional. So I press super to open the dash and I search, which
seems to only show opened files. I can search for applications by
tapping super, arrow down twice, then right arrow twice, enter and then
search. It is very cumbersome, but it does work. The same goes for the
Files and Folders lense.

But I have no idea how to get to the Music lense... at all. Some time
ago, I proposed that we should use alt+num to switch between lenses,
since that's how other tabbed interfaces work and it will not interfere
with anything. Any chance of that happening in 11.10? Because not being
able to comfortably use the keyboard, is a seriously annoying regression
from 11.04.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad