Re: [Ayatana] Fwd: stop quick hide application top menu on top task bar

For what it's worth, I've pretty much stopped using menus since I started using 11.04. There are times when I forget menus even exist and stand there wondering how to perform some action - especially in applications I am not familiar with. Other applications with complex menus, such as gimp, have become much harder to use - I can no longer use muscle memory to hit menu items.

There is no reason for an option. Window buttons and menus should be always visible, otherwise global menus do not make sense.