[Ayatana] Libreoffice integration

Hello,

I've been using Ubuntu for a quite long time and the fact that bothers me most is Libreoffice integration. Libreoffice looks very out-of-sync with rest of the desktop. I think someone should look after libreoffice-gtk package.

There are some issues:
- Dotted outline around labels on buttons
- Ruler borders are 2 pixels wide and black (one pixel should be black, second should be shadow; it seems there's incompatibility with Ambiance theme, as it looks better on other themes)
- Separators on the status bar are black (the same as above)
- Menus and popup menus doesn't look 100% native (padding issues).
- Preferences window - widget frames are black without shadows, misaligned up/down arrows on combo boxes
- Toolbar - black outline around combo box drop down menus

This breaks Unity experience. It could look better even when Libreoffice were using different theme than the rest of the desktop (like Word 2007 on Windows).

--
tommy