Re: [Ayatana] buttons in file browser

Den 02. nov. 2011 09:33, skrev James Jenner:
Ahh, that makes sense. Didn't realise that Nautilus supports plugins/extensions, good to know. I think I have to spend some time getting into some dev work on ubuntu related stuff this summer (your winter I believe), learn the ins and outs and start contributing.

Then you should start at http://developer.ubuntu.com and http://developer.gnome.org. We have #Ubuntu-app-devel on irc.Freenode.net and a mailinglist on http://lists.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-app-devel. Except for developer.gnome.org, all of these are rather new, so it may take a little time for it to become a strong community, but join anyway :)

Jo-Erlend Schinstad