[Ayatana] Notifications in unity

Currently notifications in unity are what they called: notifications: they don't do anything else... I really like in GS to be able to answer immediately or a friend complained that he wants to click on the notification to open the program behind.

First of all I would move the bubble closer to the panel

Then after a short delay i would "minimize" it if you click on it in this state it would open the application which is linked (in this case banshee)

If it would be a chat program and you would hover the  minimized bubble it shows a text field, where you can enter a message... if you click on the bubble above the field it would open the chat window