Re: Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

On 05/18/2010 06:37 PM, Michał Karnicki wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm taking part in Google Summer of Code this year, and would love to
> hear back what you think about the sketches I've made of the GUI of soon
> to-be-implemented Android Ubuntu One client. These are just some
> mockups, also sorry for the quality (I'll try to upload better ones
> soon). Let me know, what you think. I'll be waiting for your opinions.

Is your scope file-sync only?

I'm itching for a U1 "sync adapter" for Android 2.0+, which talks to our
couchdb instances.

http://developer.android.com/intl/fr/resources/samples/SampleSyncAdapter/index.html

That integrates with the system pretty well, and one goes to the central
location to toggle synch on/off or to request synch right now.  Is nice.

- chad