Re: Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

Hi Chad,

Yes, for now the focus will be on browsing the files / favourite file sync.
What you're itching for might have been already implemented (I'm haven't
check that personally yet)
http://nosql.mypopescu.com/post/371951782/droidcouch-android-library-for-couchdb
.
However I really like the idea, and if DroidCouch (a home-made project) will
show an appropriate level of polish, this will be freaking awesome and we'll
be able to implement notes sync, playlist sync, and tons of others! (Oh and
yes, I have already read before the link you have provided - the problem is
that U1 authorization is browser based, not username+password based).

But first, let me deliver a great file browse/sync app for Android :)

Cheers,
Mike