Re: cohesive chain test disabled in r2546

I commented out the cohesive-chain test in py/tests/__init__.py, since it was broken after your commits (2544 & 2545). Once you check that it works again, put it back in place.
Strange : it works for me. I'll have a look tomorrow, thanks.
Note I got to reinstall yade after renaming classes, there were conflicts in lib dirs, is it not the reason here.

(Disadvantage of such global tests: one doesn't know at all what went wrong).

Advantage :  at least one knows something went wrong. ;-)