Re: cohesive chain test disabled in r2546

I commented out the cohesive-chain test in py/tests/__init__.py, since it was broken after your commits (2544 & 2545). Once you check that it works again, put it back in place.
Strange : it works for me. I'll have a look tomorrow, thanks.
Note I got to reinstall yade after renaming classes, there were conflicts in lib dirs, is it not the reason here.

./yade --test --rebuild
CohesiveChain: velocity/positions tested in transient dynamics and equilibrium state ... ok

I double checked. There is really only renaming involved in the commits, it can't modify the results (I hope!).
It must be a local problem on your pc. I'm putting the test back in place.