Re: New Material and new contact law

> I have to implement a simple contact law which considers normal tensile force
> only but elasto-plastic behaviour (steel wire). Once the connection breaks
> there is no more interaction. Any idea if there is already something similar
> in the code?

I was planning to do something similar.
I just added tensile plasticity in Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment, see last
commit - r2577 (for instance here : http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/changes).
It is not yet completely implemented : it needs to add plasticity parameters plasticUn and
plasticUnMax in CohFrict material.
You could use it with all stifnesses=0 but the normal one. It would still generate elastic
compressive forces for the moment however.

Cheers.