Re: Moving yade-users mail-list to forum

I rarely visit website forums. My emails are my database. I grep them
if I need something, grepping mails is a builtin function of most
email clients, in claws-mail it's called "serach" :)

best regards
Janek Kozicki

chiara modenese said:     (by the date of Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:31:48 +0000)