Re: 0.60 release discussion

I think also that something related with "discrete" framework would be meaningful.

Jerome

Le 28/11/2010 21:24, Jan Stránský a écrit :
Hi Anton,
I would add something like "particle-based", i.e. "platform for particle-based dynamic modeling"
regards
Jan

Od: "Anton Gladky"<gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx>
Komu: yade-dev<yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 28.11.2010 21:21
Předmět: [Yade-dev] 0.60 release discussion

Hi, all!

We are going to try to push yade-0.60 into the master ubuntu branch. It
mean, that Yade (hopefully) will be available through "apt-get" command to
millions of users.

That is why I want to ask everybody to check the next text, which will
appear in the description field of package manager (synaptic, "software
center", aptitude etc.). Now we have:

"Platform for dynamical modeling."

Any ideas, what should be added?

Thanks