Re: 0.60 release discussion

"discrete" and "particle-based" are more or less equivalent. Pick one.
I'd prefer "discrete", since rock block can't really be called "particles".

Something like "platform for discrete element modeling" would be the most explicit I think.
It would clearly link to a scientific community, and make the distinction with e.g. :

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man1/mdrun.1.html
http://packages.ubuntu.com/karmic/geant321

Bruno