permission for making Peri3dController better

Hi Jan,

would you mind if I tried to put Peri3dController in a better shape? Roughly, I would replace xxPath, yyPath... by something like vector<Vector3r> normPath, vector<Vector3r> shearPath, vector<Real> time (like in LawTester), and replace all the piecewise-functions interpolation code by linearInterpolate function that exists just for that purpose. I was also thinking of replacing stressMask by sth like Vector6i ctrlType, which would be (for instance) 0 for stress-control, 1 for strain-control and 2 for prescribing strainRate (the goal for strainRate would be immediately reached, obviously).

Functionally, it should be the same.

Best, Václav

PS I didn't see you yesterday, though, never mind: you can just watch Titanic to get an idea about how boring the ceremony was (it was shorter, fortunately :-) ).

Follow ups