Re: permission for making Peri3dController better

Hi Vaclav,
>would you mind if I tried to put Peri3dController in a better shape? Roughly, I would replace xxPath, yyPath... by something like vector<Vector3r> normPath, vector<Vector3r> shearPath, vector<Real> time (like in LawTester), and replace all the piecewise-functions interpolation code by linearInterpolate function that exists just for that purpose. I was also thinking of replacing stressMask by sth like Vector6i ctrlType, which would be (for instance) 0 for stress-control, 1 for strain-control and 2 for prescribing strainRate (the goal for strainRate would be immediately reached, obviously).

of course feel free to imrove anything :-) conceptionally, the current state is really not the state-of-the-art, and unifying it with other engines (like LawTester) is a good idea. Also ctrlType is fine from my point of view, especially for people who are not familiar with bitwise operations and numbering. Adding prescribed strain rate is also good idea.

Some other improvements could be optional final state (currently it is only number of steps that stops the simulation..)

and of course (what is mentioned on many places in the code) improvement for the case when all stress components are prescribed..

Best wishes
Jan