Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2555: - Retriangulation controlled by a volumetric deformation threshold

Hi Vaclav,

It is not very clear for me how postLoad should be used in this situation.
What will happen if the engine is created and used straight away without saving/loading :
file not opened?
I don't see it used in Recorder.

Thanks.

Bruno