Re: NormalInelasticityPhys / HertzMindlin / ViscoelasticPM

> Ok, thank you Bruno for your input. Just to be sure, I know that all
> the features concerning the force-displacement law from CFpm can be
> treated by Law2_etc... However, is there an option for considering the
> initial interpenetration as the equilibrium distance (for stress-free
> assemblies)? This option is probably the reason why I still keep using
> CFpm...

I see. It means one attribute added in IPhys (initialD), and one line
changed in each of Ip functor and constitutive law.
I don't think such small differences make it neccessary to duplicate
the  IPhys, the Ip2_func, and the Law.
It is too late to discuss that unfortunately, now the duplicates are here.