Re: farewell

I wish you good luck.

Thank you very much, for what you have done do yade.

I am in undefined suspended state for years now. Though I am not
going to leave.

Is there anybody who will stand up and take over the leadership?

Michal Nitka, you may remember him from Grenoble, is preparing to use
yade with FEM. Though we both currently have no idea how to sanely
introduce FEM into current framework. Also, I have no idea how to
sanely re-introduce my lattice model, would I even want to do that.
Any hints? :)

best regards
Janek Kozicki

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:45:04 +0100)