Re: farewell

Is there anybody who will stand up and take over the leadership?

Hello All,
If no new leader, we need some rules for commits.
It is important if new people will join to develop. And it is important for current command, because no one has so many skills as Vaclav. He did review all commits, so everyone can be calm, that does not disrupt Yade. So, we need a review's system for commits (as for articles, for example). Each commit should be approved by one (or two) from command. Main trunk will have only approved commits. Dev trunk will have commits for approve. Merging a main with a dev should be done by other from command, not one who did a commit.
What do all think about this?

--
Best regards,
Sergei D.