Re: farewell

Vaclav, I would like you to thank for all your job, what you have done
for this project and wish you everything the best with new targets!

I hope, yade will survive without your contribution.

But it would be good if you will be able to give your
comments/suggestions on resolving of some critical bugs, as you are
one of the most experienced programmers of this project. But, anyway,
it is up to you...

Also it would be interesting to know about your new project.

All the best!

Anton