Re: farewell

I hope, yade will survive without your contribution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1fDkC4c0Q

Are we having mailing-list funeral?! Cheer up, it is "just" a piece of code!
Also it would be interesting to know about your new project.
I will let you know on the list, but (if ever) it will not be before many months will have passed. There is no sense announcing "project" which is not even clearly defined; you can search freshmeat / sourceforge, plenty open-source projects have just written their title and description, never commited any code, only to have their "homepage" become their epitaph of sorts, after a few years.

PS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY