Re: Call for testing, updated yadedaily packages

Hi, I created bullseye chroot, with
https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg14836.html
it was very simple, just copy buster dir to bullseye, then change sources.list.

I tested your package. I confirm it works :)

cheers
Janek

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Tue, 6 Aug 2019 20:54:36 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |