Re: Call for testing, updated yadedaily packages

Hi Anton,

On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 20:54, Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     - *Debian 11 Bullseye*:
> This package is needed for the users of the current Debian Testing.
> Also it is used to test the new packages, coming into the Debian and
> later into the Ubuntu.
>

> Next year we will prepare packages for Ubuntu 20.04.

This is an incredible asset for yade that other things are tested against
it. The freeglut3 seems to be a good example.
Recently at DEM8 conference we were contrasting the no-dependencies
approach of Mercury-DPM with the depend-on-everything approach of Yade.
While our approach enables very advanced stuff it would not be viable
without a good integration.
You rock! :)