Re: Python inheritance

Hi,

Yes, there are the same behaviour with and without wait.

William

On 08/10/2019 12:57, Bruno Chareyre wrote:
Hi William,
I don't know precisely but in case it can help I would raise that the main difference between step() and run() is Py_BEGIN_ALLOW_THREADS, at least if O.run(...,wait=True).
Do you have the same problem with and without "wait"?

Simply passing to c++ a python expression (just a string with python commands) or a python function returning a value - instead of a derived class object - could be a simple workaround maybe.

Bruno