Re: [Question #707390]: segmentation fault (PFacet)

Ruidong LI gave more information on the question:
Hi! Jan, Thanks for your reply.

- what is the "stabilization stage"?
> The "stabilization stage" refers to removing confining pressure for particles to cycle. The corresponding code can be found from:

- what time / iterations should we expect it to crash
> Once the code was executed at the "stabilization stage", the program crashed.

- what version of Yade are you using?
> I used Yade 2022.01a in the Ubuntu 22.04 system.

-I have tested the script (Ubuntu 22.04, Yade 2022.01a) until "start triaxial simulation" without any problem.
> Does the "start triaxial simulation" means the beginning confining?

-well, M here means Minimal, which is at least doubtful for the provided code..