Re: [Question #707390]: segmentation fault (PFacet)

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
thanks for more info

> Once the code was executed at the "stabilization stage", the program
crashed.

Then I am not able to reproduce it, the execution reaches the code and
runs OK (actually I made it without problem to the final O.run() )

> Does the "start triaxial simulation" means the beginning confining?

I have no idea, you should tell..

>> well, M here means Minimal, which is at least doubtful for the provided code..
> ... It is a whole code containing creating the sample, generating the flexible membrane, applying confining pressure until the target value, stabilization, and applying deviator loading.

yes, this is exactly why the M is questionable :-)

Cheers