Re: [Question #708281]: stress-strain curve without post-peak phase

ytang proposed the following answer:
Hi Yushu,

They already migrated the YADE questions forum to the following website:
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/answers/-/issues

For your first question, this is related to the relative density of the
packing. If the packing is in a loose state. Definitely, you can't get
the post-peak stage (I think you are referring to the softening stage ).

For the second question, I don't know the reason. But maybe it's related
to your parameters. I did the triaxial simulation before. I can run the
code without any problems.