[Question #708289]: Random packing with progressive size variation

I want to generate a cylinder with a random dense packing, with the size particle varying in function of the distance from the center. I tried to generate several concentric cylindric rings with boolean operations on predicates. Each of this, having a greater "radius (i.e., mean radius of spheres)" parameter of the pack.randomDensePack than the previous more concentric ring. Nevertheless, I don't know if I'm creating some kind of discontinuity at the interphases due to the size variation between each portion of the whole object.

Is there a way to CONTINUOUSLY increase the size of the particles while generating the whole cylinder with a random dense packing.

Thank you in advance.

Michael