64-bit team mailing list archive

Re: Welcome to the 64BitTeam

Because I've never added #ubuntu-64-bit to my .irssi/config file, and plus, my bandwidth is kinda high, so I've been staying off IRC for the time being, again. Thanks for the welcome, tuxxy. Glad you got everything worked out with the mailing list. I look forward to read more of the teams letters to the mailing list :)
-----------
Dr Small <drsmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(GPG Key: 8640534A)

Andrew Morris writes:
irc.freenode.net -- #ubuntu-64-bit
finally sorting out the problems.
The team is currently planning a 64-Bit Wiki FAQ project, for anyone
who is interested in helping please make contact with me so we can
brainstorm any ideas you may have, it will be text based so no design
skills necessary,  just send the information in text format if you
like, I can then upload to the page.
We are aiming at good quality documentation for users here, hopefully
it could become part of the official documetation, however the work
needs to be of a high standard before I contact the docs team.
I will update you all in the next few days with a list of topics we
are aiming to cover, examples would be flash, java etc

again welcome to the group and if you know any 64-bit users, be sure
let them know about the team!
tux
--
64-bit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx