Install Ubuntu at AC100-10D (Skandinavian model)

Hi!

I have bought a Toshiba ac100-10d (skandinavian model), which I would like
to run ubuntu on but it does not work for me. My intention is to run ubuntu
on a 32Gb sd-card, so it is possible to unplug the SD-card and then run
Android also.

I got following equipment , Toshiba ac100-10d, a PC with Kubuntu 10.10,
SD-card 32Gb and a cable usb -> mini usb. I have installed tegra4linux at my
PC

When I read the README file at http://ac100.gudinna.com/internal/README I
understand that I don't need to load
tegra-2.6.29-arm2-ac100-internal-boot.img to my Ac100 via tegra4linux, when
I will run Ubuntu from SD-card.

Is thart correct ?

I have done following steps during installation.

   1.

   Load egra-2.6.29-arm2-ac100-boot.img to AC100 with.

 sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./nvflash --bl ../prebuilt/fastboot.stock.bin
--download 5 tegra-2.6.29-arm2-ac100-boot.img

   1.

   Plugin SD-card at the PC and format it with ext3.

   sudo mkfs.ext3 /dev/sdb1

   1.

   Mount the reacently format SD-card.

   sudo mount -t ext3 /dev/sdb1 /mnt/sdcard

   1.

   Install Ubuntu at the SD-card, I download tegra-rootfs.tgz from
   http://ac100.gudinna.com/tegra-rootfs.tgz.

   sudo tar xzvf tegra-rootfs.tgz --numeric-owner -C /mnt/sdcard

Then I umount the SD-card, plugit in my Toshiba and then start my Toshiba
and the it boots up with Android. Have i miss something when I tried to
install Ubuntu or have I done something wrong?

When I look at the the rootfilesystem at SD-card can I find the kernel an
/boot/ directory but I can't see any bootloader installed at SD-card?

Best Regards, Göran

Follow ups