Re: Initial Ubuntu port wikipage

On 8 August 2011 17:51, Jani Monoses <jani@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you answer these questions quickly or point to a place where these
> answers can be found in a minute or two?
> - What is the status of the U-Boot port to AC100 and how can one get started
> with it? I found at least 4 tegra related UBoot fork trees.

for ac100 there is some old and unmaintained code, that looks all wrong.
there is working port for other boards/devices though (like
transformer and iconia).

i tried to get it working on ac100 as fastboot replacement, but failed
to get any result.

> - Which kernel tree is recommended for those who want to start developing
> and debugging missing kernel features (sound, suspend, other nvec bits)

marvins one (you can use your telepathy skills to guess who it is and
where to get it)

--
 wbr, Ilya
 ICQ: none, Jabber: ilya.muromec@xxxxxxxxx